I’m Tracy, a chocolate truffle from Australia. I’m the stereotypical broke student and a bibliophilic booknerd who reads at any chance I get (when I’m not working, studying or binge-watching shows). I started this blog when I realised that I’d like to take my bookstagram hobby a little further and really wanted to start creating some content of my own.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have a cat who I’m obsessed with
- I LOVE TEA but I don’t drink it super often
- I work part-time at a Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency
- I study Communication Design & Professional Writing & Editing at uni full-time
- I have a book buying addiction
- My TBR is so big it haunts my dreams
- My other hobbies include TV shows, movies, K-Pop, organisation and planning and SHOPPING.
Let’s get to know each other!
I hope you enjoy your stay in my little wonderland.
Love, Tracy <3
All opinions expressed in Truffle’s Literary Wonders are my own. There are no external influences such as a financial incentive or personal gain which influence my opinions or ratings.
All reviews, articles, including design and photography, are owned by me unless stated otherwise. Book images and GIFs are generally sourced from Goodreads and GIPHY but are subject to change if stated otherwise. No endorsements, affiliations, or merchandise are seen on this blog from any organisation that I don’t find suitable or personally support and advocate for.
Any books or related merchandise sent to me, unless otherwise bought by myself, will be stated.
You cannot publish, distribute, re-post or copy my work (whether it be writing, photographs, design, etc.) without permission and proper referencing/citation. To request permission, you must Contact Me first before doing any of the above and meet any requirements or specifications I may have regarding my work.