Welcome to Truffle Creations!
My own little blog design shop. As a soon to be communication design university graduate and an employee at a web design & marketing company, I have a pretty good amount of experience at designing. However, as a student and blogger myself, I’ve kept my prices to be very affordable for all to enjoy so that I get more opportunities to transform or even help shape your blog to be just as you want it to be.
I am currently OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! *cheer*
Please find all the information you’ll need in the tabs below if you’re interested in me helping you achieve your blog design hopes & dreams (and I’m pretty sure I can!).
I look forward to hearing from you!
- I accept payment via Paypal.
- Once you're happy with the design, you will receive an invoice in your email inbox which must be paid within 14 days.
- Once it is paid, you'll receive all final and official design files to keep and use as you wish (see complete T&Cs below).
- If you wish to pay in another way (like books for example), please leave an additional comment in the form and it can be negotiated via email correspondence once I contact you. Please be aware that I live in Australia, a land far from just about anything but the sea and shipping costs are horrendous (I suffer just as much as you do).
- I do have knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS. This knowledge and experience are basic as I am not a professional web developer nor do I create my own WordPress themes.
- If you'd like me to set up your blog or would like additional HTML and CSS to customise your blog, please enquire. I will need to audit and consider your blog, as well as many other aspects before I can put a price on this service. Otherwise, this extra service is included and available for you in Package 4: The Exclusive.
Once you've submitted the form, I will contact you via email so we can discuss it further so I can get a good idea of what you're looking for and how I can help you.
After discussion, I'll brainstorm 2-3 designs based on your wishes and you will receive proofs where you can choose which design you prefer and any tweaks you'd like.
Please remember that all prices are BASE PRICES and only include a maximum of 2 REVISIONS. Any other revisions or tweaks will cost extra and incur additional fees.
Once you're happy with the design, I will send the final invoice to you via Paypal and you'll receive the final design files accordingly when the invoice has been paid.
All prices listed for individual design elements and packages are in USD/US Dollars. Standard exchange rates apply.
All prices listed for individual design elements and packages are the BASE PRICES. The level of complexity in the design will dictate and affect the final price.
Each base price includes a maximum of 2-3 low-resolution proofs of the design which cannot be posted online and are only for you to see. Proofs are not the final product and should not be treated or distributed as such.
Please be aware that I do not provide printing for business cards or bookmarks but can make sure the files are prepared accordingly for you designated printing service or provider.
Each base price includes a maximum of 2 REVISIONS. Any requested additional revisions will incur extra fees and change the final price accordingly.
If you decide to cancel your design commission after confirming your order via email, you will incur a 50% cancellation fee of your design request.
Payment must be made via Paypal which will be invoiced to you once you have approved the final design. However, other forms of payment can be negotiated and agreed upon in writing via email correspondence.
You are not eligible for any kind of refund once you have requested design revisions or approved the final design/decided to use any of the designs.
All designs are for personal and/or private use ONLY. You are prohibited from selling, distributing and/or using my designs for commercial use under any circumstances.
By requesting a design commission, you agree to let me use any designs from your order in my portfolio, on and/or offline. Any credit or attribution on your website somewhere is also greatly appreciated.